Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Organized!

My cookbooks and cooking magazins are every where. I can never find the recipe I want when I want it. So Olivia and went to Office Depot today to get some organizational tools for my cookbook collections. You know, that new year's resolution thing. I am excited at the prospect of being able to find what I need at my finger tips instead of searching in frustration every time I want to pass on a recipe, as is often requested of me.

Please check back for the photo of my finished project in a day or two!

Tomorrow is my birthday and Gordon is having a little get together for me. He is actually cooking this meal! My favorite that he does is meatball subs. He doesn't really have a recipe but I will do my best to write it down tomorrow night as he cooks then post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment